Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Monday, October 15, 2007

Royal Patrician Poinsettia and Holly Collection

Poinsettia and Holly

Royal Patrician has brought back the Poinsettia and Holly Collection due to popular demand. Quantities are limited, so you will want to place your order early. It is not too soon to begin planning your Christmas Tea...Cup and SaucerDessert PlateSugar and CreamerLarge TeapotRectangular Tray

For more Royal Patrician items, please visit my website at http://www.sweetnecessi-teas.com/.

New customer?

Receive 10% off your first purchase, by signing up for my newsletter when you open an account.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so pretty Karen! So festive. I know a lot of people that would love to see that under the Christmas tree this year! :)

Hugs,
Amy

Meadow Street said...

Oh my that is beautiful. I love poinsettias.

Sharon said...

All ready for the Holiday celebrations dressed in red.