Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm Planning a Tea Party!


The pleasure of your company is requested
at the

Make Mine Pink Blog Tea Party
on Monday, September 10, 2007, all day.
This event will be a progressive Tea Party.
Come as you are, prepared to visit tea parties around the country, from dawn until nightfall.
I will be hosting a
Tea for Two--

a chance to catch up with my best friend after my trip away last week.


Please stop in to see what we are chatting about!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Karen is the tea party just one day or is it all week long? I think a lot of us thought is was something different every day.

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Hi Sharon, Just to clarify--it is going on all week, but will begin tomorrow. Some of the ladies will have several tea parties throughout the week. Others will just post on Monday. I will add something new each day--a recipe, maybe another tea set, fun facts,perhaps a contest...Stop by each day, if you can!