I have been nominated by two dear ladies for the "Because Nice Matters" award--Trisha of My2Roses & Miss Rhea of SweetnShabbyRoses. All I can say is thank you. I am humbled and hope to be able to live up to the spirit of the award.
Now comes the important part--to pass the torch and nominate some deserving persons for kindnesses shown when no one was looking. I nominate:
1. Joyce Lucas, founder of MakeMinePink, for how she looks after all her baby bears
2. Sharon of C'est Chouette, for her willingness to spend countless hours helping computer illiterates like me, working on our blogs
3. Amy, of BunnyRoseCottage, for always having a kind and encouraging word to say when it is most needed
4. Sharon, of Sweet Victorian Rose, because she is kindness personified
5. Susan, of My Vintage Charm for always taking the time to reach out and hug the Pink Sister who is just behind her in the LPB line-up
6. Dianne, of Mama's Pocketbook, for her kind and generous spirit--always going the extra mile to help