Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bed of Pink Roses

I was in my favorite fabric store the other day, just browsing, and found the most beautiful fabric. It was a rose filled print in the most luscious shade of pink--my favorite color! Immediately, my head started to spin with the possibilities of what I would create with it. Of course, I bought the whole bolt (or what was left of it). When I got it home, I could hardly wait to get started. I gathered my patterns and scissors and got right to work. Here is what I've finished so far:

Tea Towel


Tea Cup and Saucer Tote

Tea Apron

And there's more to come...

2 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

All very lovely items made with that pretty fabric, but I especially like that tea towel!! It's just so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!