Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Coming Soon--Sweet Necessi-Teas Events

A Vintage Mother's Day Tea

As you probably know by now, I am a romantic at heart who loves the elegance of eras past.  It only follows that I love afternoon tea and everything that goes along with it.  I am also a collector who believes in collecting what I love and living with it, not saving it for a special occasion.  Therefore, over a period of many years of hunting through antique shops, estate sales, flea markets, and charity stores with my best friend, I built up a rather large collection of vintage linens, china and decorative accessories that I use for entertaining. When I began to run out of display and storage space in my home, I decided to combine my two passions, collecting vintage china and planning tea parties, and open a new division of my retail business.  Later this month, my new venture--a vintage china rental and event styling company-- Sweet Necessi-Teas Events will dubut.

Although growing in popularity in Great Britain, Canada, and Australia, this will be one of a handful of such companies in the US and the only one in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Based in the town of Double Oak in southern Denton County (Texas), we will supply our vintage china and styling services to Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Grapevine, Southlake, and surrounding areas. Below are a few of my tea party photos to get a feel for what Sweet Necessi-Teas Events is all about.

I look forward to helping you create an elegant vintage atmosphere for your next special occasion.

Happy planning!

Karen



No comments: