Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look What's New At Sweet Necessi-Teas!


Spring is in the air in North Texas. We've had a sprinkling of warm days and the weeds and Daffodils are popping up-- just enough encouragement for me to start dreaming of Spring Tea parties. And, if you are like me, you want something new for your tea table (and a new outfit for yourself!).

With that in mind, I have added a new category to my website-- Tea Fabrics. I am going to be using 2 of the fabrics from RJR's Afternoon Tea Collection in my new line of products. And, since I had to order anyway, I decided to add the line for my customers who sew. The fabrics are a 100% quilting weight cotton and are perfect for napkins,tea tray liners, table toppers, and more! These are just a sampling. There are 7 fabrics in all in my shop.

Also, in March I will be offering a line of kits for a Scalloped Reversible Tea Cozy . The kit will include everything you need--a pattern, directions, fabrics, batting, elastic and ribbon (everything except thread)--to create your own cozy similar to the one pictured below.


Be sure to stop by the shop often in the next few weeks, you never know what products Spring will bring to Sweet Necessi-Teas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that fabric! I can't wait to see the new product line at the Tea Expo!