Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Very Special Pink Friday!

While Christmas shopping usually starts early in November for me, the day after Thanksgiving is really the defining moment. I, just like so many others, pour over the sale flyers in the special edition of our local paper in search of great products at great prices. After Thanksgiving dinner, the men settle in to watch Cowboys football on TV while the women pour through the sales flyers and plan their shopping strategy.

This year I plan to do all of my day after Thanksgiving shopping, on-line. I'll snuggle up with a warm chennille throw and a cup of tea and from the comfort of my own home, start my Christmas shopping in earnest.
One of the very first places I plan to start shopping is right at Make Mine Pink. Sure, it's Pink Friday, and I just love the recommendations from the the Boutique owners, but this week we also have a very special surprise for you! This week we are pleased to introduce our very special Holiday Bazaar Catalog!


As you flip through our electronic Flyer, you'll find quick picks from your favorite boutiques with an easy click- to- buy option. We recognize that our customers want beautiful products at great prices and this is just what you'll find in our fabulous seasonal catalog.

So mark your calendars and join us from the comfort of your own home on Friday, November 28th for the best holiday shopping on the web!

No comments: