Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Big News! As seen in...

...the December issue of Romantic Homes!
Assistant Editor, Hillary Black contacted me in late August and asked if she could feature a product from my shop as one of her picks for the December issue of Romantic Homes. And here it is:


Page 27




This is the other side of the bracelet...

Blue Willow/ Song Charm Bracelet

This sweet charm bracelet features blue willow tea illustrations and 1920's sheet music. The handmade charms are made from glass and lead­-free, non-toxic silver. Each double-sided charm has a Blue Willow china illustration on one side and a musical theme on the reverse with the words, "love someone", "faithful", "song" and "piano" cut from vintage sheet music. Vintage ceramic, pearl and porcelain buttons add a hint of nostalgia and romance. Sterling Silver charm bracelet. It will ship to you nicely packaged in a organza drawstring gift bag.
$95.
Matching earrings and necklace available.


Made exclusively for my shop by Lori at Ellenay Designs! While the bracelet is only available through my shop, please visit her website at http://www.ellenaydesigns.com/ for more of her beautiful jewelry creations.)


Congratulations, Lori!

3 comments:

Cottage Flair said...

Hi Karen,
I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Marie Antoinette award. Please stop by my blog to see the rules. Also, I noticed the bracelet as one of the favorites in RH. Congrats, good for you.
Jennifer
www.cottageflair.blogspot.com

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Congratulations Karen !! I was so excited when I saw your name in Romantic Homes !
xoxo,
Lori

Cindy - Angel Wings Cottage said...

Hi Karen,

I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Marie Antoinette award.

Please stop by my blog to see the rules.

Cindy O.
www.angelwingscottage.blogspot.com