Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink

Tomorrow is Pink Friday at MMP. This week's theme is one of my favorites--Romantically Roses. Be sure to stop in early on Friday morning. I will be putting several new OOAK on the site early Friday morning --perhaps very early ;). As usual, everything listed will be sold on a first come, first served basis. In addition to the new items, I will have some of my current rose-themed listings priced at special event pricing for Friday only. At midnight, the prices will go back up. And after you shop at Sweet Necessi-Teas, be sure to hop over to MMP to see the other Pink Friday offerings.

Here's my last little peek at one of my new items:


Did you guess what it was? It's a Tea Cup Cozy to coordinate with a Dressed To A Tea Cozy. I will have 1 set up for sale tomorrow... (Sh-h-h-h this will be one of my products that will be available to wholesale customers in the Fall...)

I hope to see you before you head out to Fourth of July festivities! What could be better--fireworks and roses!

No comments: