Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Favorite Things--Tea Cups and Roses


Look what just came in--Silk Rose Pins from Erica at Meadow Street. Each pin is a 3-D work of art. She handpaints silk fabric in the most luscious colors, then fashions it into roses that look so real you have to touch them to tell if they are or not! Available in 2 sizes: Each large bloom is about 3 1/2" across; small bloom is approximately 2 3/4" across. Delightful!


Available on my website Sat., May 17, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's not to love about roses and tea-cups!? Beautiful. Thanks for your comment on my teapot posts. you asked about my parents ministry in Russia. Here's a url to a post on my blog that I did on it.
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/04/02/thinking-of-retiring/
If you click on my name you should get there also...