Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Tea Set--A Guest Necessi-Tea!


Ambiance Collections Colonnade Tea Set

This sweet tea set is just the right size for a bedside table or desk in your guest room! The ecru porcelain set consists of a beautiful handled tray, 2-cup teapot, creamer and covered sugar with porcelain spoon. Just right for a cup of tea in the morning or at night before retiring. Just add cookies, a variety of tea bags, a tea cup and saucer or mug, and an electric kettle to heat water. Your guests may never want to leave! Tray dimensions: 10” x 12”



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that Karen! That is really cute.

My tea party was a success Sunday! Lots of memories and eveyrone oohed and ahhhed about the tea pot and cozy!! They all wanted to know where I got it :) Please come and look at the few pictures that turned out on my blog. Thank you so much again for all your help and infor!

Hugs,
Amy

Sweet Remembrance said...

Very pretty! I love the solid white...I love tea!

Charmingdesigns said...

What a beautiful tea set! Laurie