Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Pink Purse!

I have had this idea rolling around in my head for awhile. I love pink and just wanted a girlie purse for the summer. I finally had some alone time yesterday to put the idea together and this is what I came up with:

The front is a patchwork of chenille and flannel squares. The back and lining are coordinating polka dot and gingham cotton prints. There are 2 pockets--1 inside and 1 outside. Details include: clear plastic handles; pink ombre ribbon rose on closure flap (velcro under tab); white eyelet and pink ribbon handle loops; white eyelet/pink ribbon ruffle trim on front; and a decorative button on outside pocket. The purse measures 10"h x 12"w x 3 1/2"d.

It's not on my website yet, but it will be tomorrow. I have fabric for only a few more like it--this one is mine! I am thinking about adding a smaller version for a Mother/Daughter. Just need to find a suitable handle for the smaller size...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen! I love it, I want one :) You are so talented!

La Tea Dah said...

Awesomely beautiful! I love it!

LaTeaDah
http://www.gracioushospitality.blogspot.com

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Oh my that is gorgeous!