Return to Sweet Necessi-Teas

Friday, May 04, 2007

New Teapots!

I have added 3 new teapots just in time for Mother's Day! Couldn't you just picture a gift box filled with one of these lovely teapots and a few other Necessi-Teas from my shop?!



English Rose Garden Teapot

The graceful shape and delicate details of this teapot will make tea time a pleasure! Pink roses, 24 Karat gold trim and the delicate curve of the spout and handle add a gracious touch to any tea table. Hand wash. Holds 4 cups. Dimensions: 7”h x 9 ¾”l x 5 ¾”d Just beautiful!

Rose Double Spout Teapot

This unique teapot is just perfect for your next tea party. Two spouts and separate chambers allow two types of tea to be served at the same time! Rose bouquets on each side, 24 Karat gold trim and the graceful lines of the teapot will make a great decorative, yet fun piece to have in your china cabinet! Holds 12 oz. in each chamber. Hand Wash. Dimensions: 7 ¾”h x 10”l x 5 ½”d A must have for the tea enthusiast!

Pink Rose Chintz Teapot

This adorable teapot features a lovely pink background covered with the most luscious pink rose chintz design! Details that make this teapot a favorite are the realistic roses, 24 Karat gold trim and the delicate curve of handle and spout. Holds 3 cups. Hand wash. Dimensions: 5 ¾”h x 9”l x 5 ¼”d To die for!
As always, check my website at www.SweetNecessi-Teas.com for pricing and availability!

2 comments:

Roxie Morrow said...

Oh my goodness, those are just beautiful. I love the set.

Dianne Long said...

Ahhh Karen, your blog and site are so soothing to me. I always want a cup of tea when I visit! And you make such beautiful things.

I didn't want you left out of all the fun we are having with our game of tag ... so consider yourself TAGGED! Go to my blog for more details and play with us!
XOXO ~ Dianne